Eurus Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
Qualified by 13+ years’ success in Customer Service/Call Center/Quality/BPO; leveraged quality/ customer service focus to achieve organizational success; strong leadership skills.
Passionate about building lasting client relationship and maximizing quality.
Scope Of Excellence
Continuous Process Improvement| Project Migration| Business Turnaround & Transformation| Customer Service & Quality Assurance| Operational Risk/ Contingency Management|
● Master In Business Administration, City University
● Executive Master In Engineering Business Management, Asia e University
● Bachelor Of Business Administration (HONS) with First Class Honours, City University Collage
● Diploma In Multimedia Technology, University Malaysia Sarawak
Professional Qualifications & Certifications
● SAP ERP Functional- Order Fulfillment (ECC 6.0), MDEC
● Executive Diploma in Business Continuity Management of the Business Management Association
● Professional Certification in Human Resources, Australian HR Institute
● Professional Certification in British Institute Facilities Management (BIFM)
● Professional Member of the Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI)
● Professional Member of the British Institute Of Facility Management (BIFM)
Centre For Executive Development & Management Training Attended
● Cranfield Global Leadership Program, Cranfield University, England
● Senior Management Development Programme, Southwest State University, Russia
● International Training Programme on Human Capabilities sponsored by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government Of India, India
● International Management Programme (IMP), University Waikato, New Zealand
● Seminar Series on Contemporary Issues & Trends in HR Management, New Zealand Institute of Learning & Development, New Zealand
● Manager Operations leadership program, HSBC Global Resourcing
● Instrumental in setting up the new team for process operation and managing transition of work. Traveled to Manchester, England and successfully completed the migration of work to Kuala Lumpur and achieved Business As Usual status within the stipulated timeline.
● Orchestrated the project migration work from Paris to KL. Traveled to Paris and managed all the IT, Business and Process migration related issues. Also assisted in the creation of PLA and procedure documentation.
● Implemented, communicated and enforced compliance and loss control procedures. Established communication, training and reporting processes to effectively evaluate operations.
● Achieved $ 800000 in annual cost savings through performing process mapping and eliminating non value-added activities.
● Implemented effective customer feedback mechanisms and monitoring ‘Service & Quality’ of the section to ensure high Customer Service Standards. Contributed to the successful quality assurance (QA) reviews. Improved audit pass ration from 50% to 86%.
● Leveraged strengths in effective complaint handling to resolve complains to compliments in the minimum TAT with the best possible solution.
● Awarded the most Outstanding & Best Team (3rd Quarter 07’, 3rd & 4th Quarter 09’).
● Awarded certificate from the VP in recognition of hard work, perseverance & dedication showed during work.
● Awarded compliment certificate from the Vice President for demonstrating excellent customer service and also for setting up good example to the teams.
● Awarded certificate in recognition of the teams cross selling performance in sales.
Eurus Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
April 2012 To Present
Supports the leadership team in gaining organizational visibility and Business Unit customer alignment. Each initiative is well designed and implemented by providing expert advice and coaching to initiative leads and initiative teams to ensure best-practice execution for initiatives. Facilitate the identification of timelines, dashboards and financial scorecards for each initiative to keep executive leaders current on progress and potential red flags. Developed a clear understanding and support for organizational change management with senior leadership and throughout the organization. Partnered with internal and external resources to establish an organizational change model/methodology and execute change management strategies and plans in support of business transformation initiatives.
● Ensure the right initiatives are undertaken and the benefits are being fully realized throughout the enterprise
● Championed project management disciplines and provides the processes, structures, and tools for individual project management and program management across the transformation
● Provide a governance structure to ensure accountability and enable the predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative
● The key result areas are business service strategy/planning, project strategy/planning, communication and change management, and continuous improvement performance management
● Lead acquisition and integration for short and long-term strategy development. Provide strategic leadership through facilitating or advising strategy development while demonstrating foresight, conceptual capability and environmental market awareness
● Support large-scale enterprise-wide projects that incorporate a proactive and innovative solution to address business challenges and achieve organizational goals and objectives. Integrate how the big picture of the initiatives comes together from definition through implementation on implications across the business
● Support development of clear case for change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making
● Give advice and counsel leaders without owning the projects themselves in order ensure the steps, tracking and expectations are consistent
● Support initiative teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes
● Surface capacity, pacing, resourcing issues and any other red flag issues needing leadership attention
● Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications. Timelines are adhered to for initiatives by keeping executives aware of any red flags concerning the timing or integration process
● Ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of initiative effort
● Created a measurement system and/or tool to assess awareness, understanding, buy-in and support of change management activities
● Developed a feedback mechanism at strategic touch points to facilitate open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities